Don't Take Our Word For It- Read Our Reviews!
Flea Control in Jacksonville, FL
Most fleas are introduced to the home through other mammals or hosts – generally a household pet. The most common fleas in the Jacksonville areas are cat fleas, dog fleas, and rat fleas.
The cat flea most common flea in our First Coast area – and despite its name, it infests both dogs and cats. In fact, if your pet has fleas, 80% of the time it will be the cat flea. The dog flea is the second most common flea in Jacksonville, causing 20% of flea problems on pets. It is primarily attracted to dogs, but will feed on cats as well. The rat flea, as its name implies, feeds on the blood of rodents, so it will generally only be a problem if you have an additional problem with rats or mice. This flea is known to carry and transmit disease, and has been known to bite humans.
Did You Know?
- A flea can live in a pupae case for up to one year before hatching into an adult.
- A warm-blooded animal or person entering the area will “trigger” the flea to hatch – and attack!
- Fleas can find animals from the vibrations of its walking, the CO2 emitted from breathing, and emissions from its skin.
- Fleas can then jump several inches to get on a passing animal.
- The female will feed on the animal and lay a few eggs each day on the animal, which then fall off when the animal moves – to end up in your pet’s bedding, your carpet, and your furniture!
Cat Flea Control in Jacksonville, FL
This is the most common flea in our First Coast area – and despite its name, it infests both dogs and cats. In fact, if your pet has fleas, 80% of the time it will be the cat flea.
Our Happy Customers
This company was amazing. They were prompt, professional, and affordable! The level of communication was superb! I have already given their name to a friend to use when they are ready! Highly recommended!