Don't Take Our Word For It- Read Our Reviews!
Rodent Control in Jacksonville, Florida
There are over 2,000 species of rodents in the world, making them a common household nuisance. The three most common rodents are house mice, Norway rats, and roof rats. The smallest of the three common rodents, house mice, are brownish to grayish, have small black eyes, and are about 2 to 3 inches long with tails that are longer than their bodies. In contrast, Norway rats are large and bulky with coarse brown fur. They can be 16 inches long including the tail. Finally, roof rats are darker, sleeker, slimmer, and slightly shorter than the Norway rat. If you see a roof rat, call us for expert rodent control in Jacksonville.
Identifying the species of rodent that is plaguing your home or business is crucial in successful elimination, which is why we want to help you identify your rodent intruder so we can help you expel the problem as soon as possible.
Did You Know?
- Norway rats are actually believed to have come from China – not Norway.
- The roof rat gets its name from its tendency to climb to high places – in trees and homes.
- House mice, as their name implies, are commonly found living with humans … in their homes.
- Rodents have no bladder control, so they trail urine wherever they walk.
- It is estimated that rodents eat or contaminate enough food every year to feed 200 million people.
- They gnaw or chew on wiring and utility pipes resulting in damage from fire, flooding and power outages.
House Mouse Rodent Control
The smallest of the three common rodents, house mice are brownish to grayish, have small black eyes, and are about 2 to 3 inches long with tails that are longer than their bodies.
Our Happy Customers
This company was amazing. They were prompt, professional, and affordable! The level of communication was superb! I have already given their name to a friend to use when they are ready! Highly recommended!