Northeast Florida Pest Experts Serving Atlantic Beach
With miles of relaxing beaches and plenty of golf courses, parks, and shopping, you can't go wrong living and working in Atlantic Beach. Unfortunately for home and business owners, Atlantic Beach also attract insects and rodents. To ensure that your Atlantic Beach property is kept free from the many insects and other pests that also call Northeast Florida home, partner with the pest experts found at Lindsey Pest Services. Through dedication, professionalism, training, and effective pest control methods that are environmentally friendly, your residential or commercial property will be free of pests, and you will be a happy and satisfied customer. Call us at Lindsey Pest Control today to schedule a free inspection for your Atlantic Beach property!
Home Pest Control Services In Atlantic Beach, FL
If unwanted house guests like ants, spiders, or roaches have infested your home, contact Lindsey Pest Services for help. Locally owned and operated, we provide effective home pest control solutions in Atlantic Beach, Florida. With three levels to choose from, you decide what plan suits your needs and your budget. While all three plans include quarterly treatments, protection from over 30+ common household pests, and the Lindsey Pest guarantee, our Better and Best options both protect against termites using the eco-friendly and highly effective Sentricon® System.
For more details about what each plan includes, please visit our home pest control page or give us a call at (904) 552-2346.
Ant Prevention Tips For Atlantic Beach, FL Residents
Ants are a common household pest and are very good at finding homes and properties that offer them easy access to food, water, and shelter sources. By eliminating their access to those basic needs, you will make your property unattractive to ants, and they will choose somewhere else to live, breed, and forage for food in. The following tips can help to prevent ants from wanting to choose your Atlantic Beach property to invade.
- Trim back overgrown vegetation from the outside of your home. Ants will use the branches of trees, bushes, and other plants to gain easy access to the exterior of your home.
- Leave a stone or rock barrier between your home’s foundation and any mulch or grass.
- Reduce water sources by making sure that gutters are working to direct water away from the outside of your home and fix leaky pipes, fixtures, and faucets both inside and outside of your home.
- Make sure that outdoor trash cans have tight fitting lids on them, and that they are stored up off of the ground and a distance away from the exterior of your home.
- Place vegetable gardens and compost piles away from your home. Quickly pick up fruits and/or vegetables that have fallen to the ground.
- To help keep ants from gaining access to your home, inspect its exterior, sealing any cracks found in the foundation or exterior walls. Fill in gaps found around pipes and other utilities entering your home, and make sure that window and door screens are completely intact.
- Regularly vacuum and mop the floors in your home, wipe down kitchen counters and tables, and store food inside of the refrigerator or in sealed air-tight containers.
If despite your best efforts, you're still seeing ants and/or other pests, contact Lindsey Pest Services. For effective ant control in Atlantic Beach, we are the right choice!
Commercial Pest Control In Atlantic Beach, FL
At Lindsey Pest Services, we understand how important it is to your Atlantic Beach business to keep pests outside and away from your products, customers, and employees. To accomplish this, our professionals offer comprehensive commercial pest control in Atlantic Beach that includes long-term solutions against pests and the problems that they can inflict.
Our commercial pest control services are highly effective and include:
- A focus on prevention.
- The use of chemical alternatives and practical pest solutions wherever possible.
- Effective pest control solutions that eliminate and control a wide variety of common commercial pests.
- Access to highly trained and experienced local pest professionals.
To learn more about our commercial pest control solutions or to schedule an inspection, get in touch with us today at Lindsey Pest Services.
Termite Control In Atlantic Beach, FL
In Florida, termites are serious problem. Our warm, humid weather provides the perfect conditions for these wood destroying insects. Really, if you haven't already had a termite infestation, we'd be surprised. If you had, well you're in good company!
At Lindsey Pest Services, we hate termites. More importantly, we hate termite damage and the stress these pests cause Florida homeowners and businesses. We understand termites and understand how to effectively rid them from any Atlantic Beach property.
From liquid termite treatments to termite baiting and monitoring using the Sentricon® System, we deliver results! Learn more about our Atlantic Beach termite control options or give us a call to discuss.
Is Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Honeybee Removal Safe For Atlantic Beach Residents?
Like other stinging insects, honeybees can be dangerous. A sting from one can result in painful irritation and severe allergic reactions, and no one wants to risk that. So, what do you do if you have a honeybee hive on your Atlantic Beach property? A first instinct might be to knock the hive down or spray it with chemical cleaners. You might even go to the store and buy special exterminating spray, but our experts at Lindsey Pest Services advise against this.
DIY pest control might seem easy and cost-effective, but it can be dangerous when it comes to stinging insects like honeybees. When threatened, honeybees will attack to keep their queen safe, and many people don't know they are allergic to bee stings until it happens. This puts you and the people around you at risk. The best option when it comes to honeybees is to seek professional assistance. Whether you know a hive is active or not, you should contact us at Lindsey Pest Services for honeybee removal on your Atlantic Beach property. We will do the job safely and help you keep the best from coming back.
What's The Best Bed Bug Control Method In Atlantic Beach?
It is commonly believed that bed bugs only happen to 'dirty' homes, but this is far from the truth. Bed bugs can happen to anyone from residential to commercial properties. Because of this, it is easy to feel helpless against the pest, but Lindsey Pest Services is here to tell you how you can control bed bugs in Atlantic Beach.
To keep an infestation from happening, you should always inspect any second-hand items before bringing them into your home, take precautions while traveling, and keep your home free of clutter. With less clutter around your house, it is easier to vacuum regularly, which if a few bed bugs get in, you can remove them before they can reproduce and become a problem.
If you do have an infestation, the best way to get rid of it is with professional help. Although you can find many DIY bed bug control methods online, they are often not 100% effective, leaving eggs and larvae to hatch. This is not to mention the stress, time, and money you would spend doing it yourself. So instead, call us at Lindsey Pest Solutions.
We offer targeted bed bug solutions that will remove the entire infestation and give you back the peace of mind you deserve to have in your home. With follow-up visits, we can guarantee your home remains bed bug-free for at least one year. Call us to find out more tips on how to prevent bed bugs and the services we offer.
Four Practical Mosquito Control Tips For Atlantic Beach Homeowners
You have probably tried everything under the sun, from spray to citronella candles and torches, but still, mosquitoes are wreaking havoc on your Atlantic Beach property. This is because these products are quick fixes and aren't getting to the source of the problem. Lindsey Pest Services recommends:
- Removing Standing Water From Your Property: Mosquitoes only need a small amount of water for breeding. Gutters, ponds, birdbaths, and planters can provide the water needed.
- Keep Your Landscape Maintained: Long grass and overgrown shrubbery provide the shade mosquitoes need to survive.
- Be Mindful Of The Plants On Your Property: Plants like taro, papyrus, water lettuce, and water lilies attract mosquitoes while marigolds and lavender deter them.
- Allow Natural Predators: Spiders, birds, and bats are natural predators toward mosquitoes, and allowing them on your property, to an extent, will help maintain mosquito populations.
For more control tips and to learn about our mosquito control services, contact us at Lindsey Pest Services. We offer year-round protection against mosquitoes for Atlantic Beach residents. Call today to find out more!
How Can I Control These Fleas In My Atlantic Beach Home?
Fleas are parasitic pests that rely on other living organisms for their survival. This pest is often associated with stray animals like cats and dogs because they are easy targets for fleas. Fleas can make their way into your home if you have wildlife on your Atlantic Beach property or your pet encounters another animal that has them.
Fleas aren't just a nuisance to people; they can cause a lot of stress for infected animals. You should always talk to your pet's veterinarian about flea preventatives to ensure they are safe and don't pick them up and carry them into your home.
You can prevent them from happening by keeping your yard maintained, trimming back any foliage that is close to your home, installing a fence to keep wild animals out, and removing debris. If you do have fleas in your home, you should vacuum daily and empty the vacuum contents immediately.
If you are worried about fleas in your Atlantic Beach home, contact us at Lindsey Pest Services. We can eliminate the infestation and tell you how to prevent it from happening again. Reach out to us to learn more!