Custom Solutions. Proven Results. Efficient Service.
Green Cove Springs is located along a portion of the St. John River in Clay County, Florida. It is best known for its natural spring, green foliage and trees, and the safe cove it provides boat owners. In addition to beautiful scenery, great weather, and friendly people, living in Green Cove Springs means that you can protect your home or business from area pests with the help of Lindsey Pest Services. For more than 60 years, we have been trusted to protect homes and businesses in the Greater Jacksonville area from being invaded and damaged by insects and rodents. Our pest control solutions are modern, effective, and eco-friendly. To learn more about our exceptional pest control solutions, get in touch with Lindsey Pest Services today!
Home Pest Control In Green Cove Springs, FL
Lindsey Pest Services protects Florida homes and families from pests by providing the services needed to ensure the successful and long-term elimination and control of common household pests. We offer three different comprehensive residential pest control plans (Good, Better, and Best) for our homeowners to choose from. Each provides quarterly pest services, coverage against more than 30 common household pests, and our Lindsey Pest-Free Guarantee. Our Better plan is our most popular option, offering (in addition to protection against 30+ pests) the benefits of webbing removal, wasp removal, rodent control, and Sentricon Termite Protection. To learn more about our year-round protection plans, give the local pest control experts at Lindsey Pest Services a call today!
Guide To Minimizing Mosquito Exposure In Green Cove Springs, FL
People love living in Florida; it has plenty of sunshine, warm weather, great beaches, and beautiful scenery. Unfortunately, mosquitoes also love living in Florida for many of the same reasons! Mosquitoes are active throughout most of the year in Florida, making minimizing your family’s exposure to these biting, disease-spreading pests especially important. Things you can do on your property to make it less attractive to mosquitoes include reducing overgrown vegetation, keeping the grass cut short, correctly maintaining your pool, and removing areas of standing water.
To help you win the war against mosquitoes, Lindsey Pest Services offers effective mosquito control services. To reduce mosquito numbers on your property, our professionals will:
Complete an inspection
Treat problem areas
Return regularly to provide treatment
Recommend ways to discourage mosquitoes and eliminate breeding sites
To learn more about our advanced mosquito treatment options, reach out to us today.
Commercial Pest Control Green Cove Springs, FL
Some of the many reasons why you need to protect your Green Cove Springs commercial property with the help of a professional include:
Pest populations multiple quickly.
Pests can breach the barrier of structures in multiple ways.
Pests carry and transmit disease, bacteria, and parasites.
Pests can damage inventory, the structure of your facility, and equipment.
Pests sightings in and around your facility can cause loss of business, revenue, and a damaged reputation.
To successfully prevent pest problems inside your commercial facility, turn to Lindsey Pest Services and our effective commercial pest control services. We focus on preventing pest problems through Integrated Pest Management and by customizing a pest control program that will fit your exact needs. To schedule a free inspection of your Green Cove Springs commercial property, get in touch with us today at Lindsey Pest Services.
Protect Your Green Cove Springs, FL Property From Termites
To protect your Green Cove Springs property from invasive, wood-eating termites, Lindsey Pest Services has developed a highly effective process to eliminate and control termite populations. Our termite control solutions include:
A thorough termite inspection using a moisture meter to identify areas with moisture issues. Our professionals will also look for signs of termites, including mud tubes, active termites, and termite damage.
Utilizing Termatrac T3i to pinpoint heat sources and movement within walls.
The installation of the Sentricon® System with Always Active™ to offer a long-term solution against termites.
Visits to your property every three months to inspect your property, making sure that it is still termite-free, and to keep your termite damage warranty active.
For more information about preventing problems with wood-eating termites in your Green Cove Springs home, reach out to Lindsey Pest Services today.
The Trick To Spotting A Bed Bug Problem In Your Green Cove Springs Home
The moment you suspect you have a bed bug problem in your Green Cove Springs Home is the moment you start to feel stressed and worried about every little itch.
Considering they feed on people's blood to stay alive, this is a fair feeling to have. The good news is there are ways to spot an active infestation, which can keep you protected:
- Bloodstains on your bedding
- Excrement or fecal spots in hiding places like the walls or your clothing
- Shed skins
- Discarded eggshells
- Strong, musty odor
- Bed bug sighting
If you've noticed or observed any of these signs, it's a great idea to bring in the experts to verify and eliminate any bed bug infestation on the premises. Contact Lindsey Pest Services today to explore your bed bug control options and become bedbug-free once again!
Five Simple Tricks To Keep Rodents Out Of Your Green Cove Springs Home
It seems that no matter where you go, rodents are sure to make their presence known. Not only do they like to invade your home, but they bring a mess of problems like property damage, disease transmission, and other pests like fleas and ticks inside.
To make matters worse, rodents reproduce quickly, making rodent control challenging to handle. Fortunately, rodent prevention is much easier, especially when following our five simple tips:
- Food Control: Ensure rodent access to any food, including crumbs, is prevented by sealing and storing the food properly.
- Trash Management: Use trashcans with lids that seal shut and store all trash away from the home for the best protection.
- Seal The Entry Points: With a combo of silicone caulk and steel wool, seal all holes, cracks, and other entry points to prevent access.
- Landscaping: All overgrown shrubs, tree branches, and other overgrowth signs should be trimmed back and away from the home.
- Clean And De-clutter: Rodents like to hide, so make sure to clean and remove all clutter to reduce the number of potential hiding spots.
As a bonus tip, nothing works better than ongoing professional rodent control services. If you want the best protection possible, then reach out to Lindsey Pest Services today to explore your rodent control options and experience a rodent-free home now!
All The Ways Fleas Get Into Green Cove Springs Homes
It's not a secret that fleas are annoying for pets and even for humans in cases of extreme infestation. However, did you know that fleas get into your homes in multiple ways? Below are the common ways fleas get inside:
- Pets: By far the most common method, fleas hitch a ride on your pet and are inside before you even know there's a problem.
- Nuisance Wildlife: If not your pets, then other animals like rodents and raccoons might be responsible for bringing fleas into your home.
- Secondhand Furniture: Did you buy used furniture? You might have brought fleas into your home. Check carefully before getting the new couch inside.
No matter how they got inside, fleas don't belong in your Green Cove Springs home. Partner with Lindsey Pest Services to keep them away from your property. Contact us today to get started on your flea control.
Wasp Control: What Green Cove Springs Residents Ought To Know
People tend not to like pests because of the potential threat of direct harm, which is what wasps do when provoked. Thanks to their stinger, wasps attack with a powerful sting, which can cause allergic people complications.
For this and other reasons, it's essential to practice solid wasp control; otherwise, you'll feel trapped on your own property. Some things you need to know include but aren't limited to:
- Nest Removal Is Dangerous: Wasps are highly aggressive and will attack at the slightest provocation making it dangerous to remove wasp nests on your own.
- Natural Scents Help: Some scents like geranium, clove, and lemongrass naturally repel wasps, making it easier to keep them away.
- The Queen Matters: If you don't get the queen and the worker wasps, you'll suffer from a new nest. You must eliminate them all to remove them from the premises.
Thanks to the inherent dangers of removing an existing infestation, it's always best to leave wasp control in the hands of professionals. Contact Lindsey Pest Services today to handle your wasp removal and take back control of your property!
The Most Effective Termite Control For Your Green Cove Property
Termites love destroying homes, so you can’t leave your property at risk for them. Lindsey Pest Services uses the Sentricon® Termite Colony Elimination System to protect Green Cove properties from termites and the destruction they cause.
This termite baiting and monitoring system effectively eradicates entire termite colonies at once using bait that quickly spreads throughout the colony. After it has been dispersed to every member of the colony, its active ingredient gradually causes every individual termite to lose their ability to function.
The Sentricon® Termite Colony Elimination System is the perfect solution to both eliminate any existing termites around your property and prevent any colonies from massing in the future. Contact us today for more information and find out about getting expert termite protection for your Green Cove property from the experts at Lindsey Pest Services.
Reducing Your Risk For Cockroaches In Green Cove Springs
One pest that’s universally loathed is the cockroach. Roaches are dirty pests and are known to transmit diseases, contaminate food, cause allergy and asthma flare-ups, and most importantly, are nearly impossible to eliminate.
For these reasons, the best way to stay protected is to reduce your risk of a cockroach infestation in the first place. Some ways to reduce your risk include:
- Trash management: Keep all trash in trash cans with a sealed lid. Perform all trash disposal away from the house.
- Food management: Don’t leave food unattended. Once done eating, store food in sealed containers or the fridge. This includes pet food as well.
- Wipe things down: Roaches like crumbs, stains, and spills. Wipe down every surface and clean often to make your home less roach-friendly.
- No excess moisture: Repair all leaks in and around the home. In addition, use a dehumidifier to dry out poorly ventilated areas if the humidity levels are too high.
- Entry points: Keep roaches from getting inside at all by sealing all holes, cracks, and crevices with silicone caulk.
For the most effective cockroach control and prevention, rely on the help of our experts at Lindsey Pest Services. Our team has the training and equipment needed to help you say goodbye to cockroaches for good.
Don’t let the cockroaches overtake your home. Contact Lindsey Pest Services today to explore your cockroach control options and enjoy a roach-free home.
How To Minimize Ants In Your Green Cove Springs Home
Ants are small and generally keep to themselves, making them more of a nuisance than a threat. However, they still crawl over everything and cause problems with a large enough colony. Some ways to minimize ants in your Green Cove Springs home are:
- Keep all dining areas free of spills and food debris.
- Only use trashcans with tight-fitting lids.
- Eliminate all sources of decaying wood from the property.
- Eliminate all sources of water, including leaks in and around the home.
- Repair any cracks in the pavement in your driveway.
The best way to minimize your chances of ant problems is with professional ant control in Green Cove Springs. Our team is experienced and equipped to handle your ant problems from start to finish. More importantly, we help you keep ant infestations from happening in the future.
Don’t let the ants stay inside a moment longer. Reach out to Lindsey Pest Control today for ant control solutions that give you back control of your home.
Keep Flies Out Of Your Green Cove Springs Kitchen
We’ve felt the annoyance that is a fly in our face. Unfortunately, it’s never just one or two flies. It’s dozens of them, which can lead to problems like contaminated food and surfaces, among other possibilities. The good news is that you can keep the flies out with our tips, including:
- Store all unused food in the fridge or in sealed containers.
- Wipe up all spills and food crumbs.
- Keep trash in a trashcan with a tight-fitting lid.
- Repair torn window and door screens and use weatherstripping to close gaps.
If you want to get rid of flies, the best solution is to work with our team. Our experts have the resources and training needed to eliminate today’s fly problems while doing what’s necessary to prevent future invasions from occurring.
Get rid of flies in your kitchen for good. Reach out to Lindsey Pest Services for unmatched fly control solutions that let you get back to cooking in the kitchen with confidence.
What To Do About Spiders Around Your Green Cove Springs Property
Eight legs, multiple eyes, and a fearsome reputation all spell one thing: you have spiders on your Green Cove Springs property. The good news is that most spiders are harmless to humans. However, they still don’t belong inside. Some things you can do about your spider problem are:
- Outdoor lights: Spiders prey on insects, which are drawn to bright lights. Use dimmer yellow lightbulbs to lower your home's attraction factor.
- Trash cans: Other pests hang around the trash, which means spiders do, too. For this reason, use trash cans with sealed lids.
- Excessive moisture: All pests need easy water access. Repair all leaks, clogged gutters, and other sources to limit the spiders' presence.
- Entry points: Keep all pests, including spiders, out by sealing holes, cracks, and other openings with silicone caulk.
- De-clutter: Spiders like to hide amongst items like boxes, clothes, trash, paper, and other items on the floor. Clean up and organize your home to take away their hiding places.
The best way to keep the spiders away is with professional spider control. Our team delivers high-quality solutions designed to address today’s spider problem as well as the pests they prey on while addressing the root of your issue to prevent more spiders from appearing.
Are you ready to say goodbye to spiders in your home? Reach out to Lindsey Pest Services today to discuss your spider control needs and confidently enjoy spider-free living in no time.