Protect Your Neptune Beach, FL Property From Pests
Located on a barrier island between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway you will find the small city of Neptune Beach. This Florida city places a huge focus on maintaining its residential landscape and being an environmentally friendly city. If you are looking for environmentally sound pest control services to control pest activity in and around your Neptune Beach home, look no further than the professionals found at Lindsey Pest Services. Through our effective and eco-friendly pest control services we can help to improve your quality of life, protect the structure of your home, and keep your personal belongings from being damaged. Contact us today to learn more about our residential pest control plans or any of our other quality, affordable services to control the Florida pests found living in Neptune Beach.
Home Pest Control In Neptune Beach, Florida
For the best long-term solution to keeping pests out of and away from your Neptune Beach home trust the Northeastern Florida pest control experts found at Lindsey Pest Services. Some of the many benefits to choosing us for your residential pest control needs include:
- We provide the successful elimination and control of many household pests including roaches, ants, termites, rodents, and many more.
- We offer the option of monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, or yearly pest control services.
- Our technicians are highly trained and understand the local pest control needs of our local Florida customers.
- We use of baits which help to eliminate or reduce the chance of odor. The baits we use allow our professionals to place stations effectively while keeping your property safe for people and pets.
- We put into place a perimeter control program that when combined with any needed interior treatments can prevent future insects from re-infesting your home; offering a long-term solution against pests.
To learn more about our residential pest control solutions for Neptune Beach, Florida homes, click here.
Guide To Preventing Cockroaches In Neptune Beach, FL
Cockroaches are a very common but very unfortunate problem that property owners in Florida must deal with. Cockroaches are very difficult to control because they can enter homes or other buildings in numerous ways, they live and hide in the dark, hard to reach areas of homes, and they breed very quickly, meaning that a few cockroaches can quickly turn into a big problem inside of your Neptune Beach home. To keep these disease-spreading, dangerous pests out of your home, the pros at Lindsey Pest Services want to offer you the following prevention tips:
- Reduce access to your property by inspecting its exterior, sealing or caulking any gaps found in the foundation, walls, or around windows and doors.
- Inspect boxes, bags, or used appliances for cockroaches before bringing them into your home.
- Regularly remove garbage from your home and place it in outdoor trashcans with locking lids until trash pick-up day.
- In between feedings, pick up any pet food that has not been eaten.
- Regularly vacuum, mop floors, and routinely wipe down kitchen, counters, tables and anywhere where there might be crumbs.
- Remove food from its original containers and place it into a glass or plastic container with a tight-fitting lid.
- Contact Lindsey Pest Services so that we can develop a customized program for your home that will eliminate any size cockroach infestation.
Commercial Pest Control Solutions In Neptune Beach, FL
We understand how difficult, time consuming, and at times stressful it can be to run a successful business. To help take some of the stress off your shoulders, let the professionals found at Lindsey Pest Services take care of your business’s pest control needs. Our highly trained and educated professionals will create a customized pest elimination strategy that is specific to your unique business and that is completed in an environmentally responsible manner. This pest control strategy will work to protect your business, customers, and employees from pests and the dangers and damages that they can inflict.
To implement long term, eco-friendly, reliable, prevention-focused pest control inside of your Neptune Beach area business, get in touch with us today at Lindsey Pest Services.
Rodent Control Services Available In Neptune Beach, FL
House mice, Norway rats, and roof rats are all common household pests. They invade homes while searching for easy access to food, water, and shelter sources. If left to their own devices and not eliminated as quickly as possible, their presence can cause costly structural damages and introduce serious health risks to you and your family. To eliminate rodents from Neptune Beach homes, we provide the following:
Thorough inspection to determine the extent of the infestation and to correctly identify the species present in your home.
Treatment using rodent trapping and baiting equipment.
Rodent proofing services.
Communication and documentation.
The development of a customized rodent control program.
To learn more about our effective rodent control services, click here!
Bed Bugs: How To Spot And Stop Infestations In Your Neptune Beach Home
There's no question that bed bug infestations are bad news for homeowners in Neptune Beach. These pests thrive by feeding on people's blood while they're sleeping and leave behind itchy welts and plenty of stress.
To make matters worse, they're capable of reproducing quickly and are difficult to detect. Fortunately, there are telltale signs to look for that can help you identify an existing infestation, such as:
- Small blood stains on your bedding and other items
- Discarded skins and eggshells
- Bed bug sighting
- Fecal spots in hiding areas such as walls, clothing, and other locations
If you've noticed these signs, you likely have an infestation. If you haven't and want to know how to stop potential infestations, then follow these tips:
- Use high heat when washing and drying linens and bedding
- Consider using mattress covers and other encasements for your furniture
- Minimize and eliminate clutter
- Regularly steam clean your upholstery
- Vacuum rugs and carpets
- Inspect every item before bringing them inside
The best way to get and maintain protection from a bed bug infestation is to work with professionals trained in bed bug control services. Our team offers comprehensive solutions and is happy to ensure you no longer have pests in your sheets. Contact us today to get started!
Why New Homeowners In Neptune Beach Should Invest In Termite Control
Florida is perpetually hot and humid, which provides the perfect environment for termites to thrive. Unless your home is made of metal, it's crucial, at the very least, to get a termite inspection.
Even if a termite inspection comes back negative, it's still a good idea to invest in professional termite control services for a few reasons:
- Proactive Control: Professionals can place measures to prevent a termite infestation from growing in the first place.
- Guaranteed Protection: Most termite control services are covered by warranties and guarantees, which only further protect you from financial strain.
- Superior Results: Even the most successful do-it-yourself (DIY) approach still only gets the job half done. Professionals eliminate termites from your home.
If you're ready to get the best termite protection for your home, then look no further than the team at Lindsey Pest Services! Contact us today to learn more about what we can do for you to keep your home termite-free.
DIY vs. Professional Mosquito Control In Neptune Beach
Mosquitoes thrive in conditions that are 50 degrees or hotter. If there's plenty of moisture around, they're even happier. Since Florida more than meets the requirements for mosquitoes, it's not surprising that people have long debated how best to keep them at bay.
The two best options are DIY or professional mosquito control. Which one is better? Ultimately, professional mosquito control is more effective in keeping you protected from mosquitoes on your property thanks to the following:
- Mosquito harborage identification
- Professional grade treatment for mosquitoes
- Professional grade treatment for breeding sites
- Professional grade treatment for shrubbery, plants, and structures on your property
All of these result in the complete elimination of mosquitoes on your property. With that in mind, there are a few things you can do to better your chances in between treatments:
- Eliminate sources of standing water
- Trim back overgrown shrubs, bushes, and other plant-life
- Invest in plants that repel mosquitoes
For the best protection against mosquitoes and other pests, contact the team at Lindsey Pest Services for your mosquito control services. We provide everything you will need for your mosquito abatement needs, so contact us today to get started!
A Handy Flea Control Guide For Neptune Beach Homeowners
Since they will bite and feed on your blood, fleas are annoying to practically every warm-blooded mammal, including humans. While they most often attach themselves to your pets, fleas can hitch a ride on other pests like rodents and raccoons.
For this reason, it's a good idea to consider practicing good flea control. Our best tips to accomplish this are:
- Vacuum the floors, furniture, and mattresses
- Steam clean the carpets, especially any pet beds
- Wash all bedding in hot water
- Maintain flea and tick treatment for your pets
- Professional flea control services
If you suspect or observe a flea infestation in your home, then don’t waste any time by contacting our team at Lindsey Pest Services. We'll gladly keep you protected from this and other pests. Reach out to us today to get started on your flea control!